Friday, October 2, 2009

Interestingggg......

Well the week four challenge wasn't tat bad. I learned a lot of stuff from others peoples blog! I read a few and realized people from other states are just like us! They do many things we do here. For example some play softball, swim and run in track. I was reading a girls post and her class video recorded people talking about their school and their climate. When they were done they shared it with other people that didn't live by them. I think that is pretty cool and maybe sometime we should do something like that! This whole blogging thing i thought was gonna be a pain but it's not so bad. I just don't like some of the challenges! Talking to people form other places is pretty cool though!

1 comment:

  1. Which of the challenges didn't you enjoy? I would like to know so when I plan the next set of challenges I get ones that the students enjoy.

    ReplyDelete